A cutting edge painting and decorating service
Saving you time and money!
LPC Paint Spraying and Decorating
LPC Paint Spraying based in Cheltenham is a sister company of LPC Painting Ltd, specialising in spraying domestic and commercial premises. Paint spraying produces a superior, smooth finish on all substrates, something which isn’t achievable using traditional methods. We use a masking system which ensures that all of your belongings are protected, offering more protection than just using dust sheets.
More efficient decorating
Painting a detailed cornice or ceiling rose for example, can be a lengthy process when using a small brush to get into the intricate areas. Using a brush can also leave an unnecessary build up of paint meaning you’re in danger of losing the detail within the cornice. When spraying, not only is it considerably quicker, it gets into every nook and cranny without any build up of paint.
uPVC windows and kitchens resprayed
Want to know more about our amazing services?
Contact us today for a friendly chat to find what we may do to help you.
Unless we have specific requirements from the customer we only use water based paints.
· All of our empty paint tins whether plastic or metal get recycled.
· We use dustless sanders wherever possible, which is better for the environment and offering more protection to the home or workplace.
We’ll spray anything
Painting with Speed
Spraying covers large and intricate areas in a much faster time so is perfect for bigger domestic and commercial projects which are otherwise time consuming. It’s a huge benefit when working on exteriors with shorter weather windows and on interior projects which require a fast turnaround.
Nationwide Paint Spraying Services
Rather than going through the stress and expense of having a new kitchen fitted just to keep up with new colour trends, more and more people are having their kitchens spray painted. If your kitchen needs a freshen up, a change of colour to modernise it or to give your entire kitchen a whole new lease of life, getting your kitchen sprayed is the solution, all for a fraction of the cost of having new units installed.
- We can remove all the drawers, plinths and cupboard doors to spray off site to eliminate clutter, leaving just the carcass left to spray in your in your home.
- We use a masking system which guarantees the surrounding area of your kitchen remains paint free.
- Whether your kitchen is made of solid wood, mdf, its been laminated or covered in vinyl, we can spray it.
- We use Eco Friendly paints which are available in any finish and we can match any colour.